Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

really do not justify a  woman abuser 

somy ali he broke soda bottle on her head in mid 90s - go and ask somy ali why she ran to USA

ash everyone knows used to get hit even n film sets after break up(chalte chalte where SRK saved her from being bashed up by great women respected sallu bai)

Katrina was slapped in coffee shop of mumbai by salman many eye witnesses, katrina just left in tears 

Not sure what he did to first gF sangeetha 

But salman has major issues with women - hes not been taught to respect a woman by family nor learned it himself 

Further running away after drunk and driving on top of bakery sleepers sleeping inside bakery not outside etc

Killing ravindra patil by harassing him so much for speaking truth in court so muh that his family abondoned him and he died lawaris like dog in a hospital corridor 

If i start listing what all your great salman has done forum will be less

Stop supporting bad people its we society encouraging them 

Regarding jokes SRK/ranbir is no saint himself 

By the way no GF of his told he never hit them - poor things are scared to speak because sallu may destroy them too like he almost did with aishu 

listen somi said he was marvaleaous in one of her interviews more recently and was all press exaggerating after reha case I don't believe what press wrote how many testimony against reha on the press and TV all were exaggerated and fake the only things I know no one a prt aish said something about him they are all evolved women. They don't need Salman apart maybe Katrina. Just aishwarya salman was a bad Broke up ended in a toxic way and with public  press family pressure . And srk didn't save aishwarya at the contrary he never worked with her after chalte chalte why? Why he fired her from all his films? No just chalte chalte. With regards to his process in hit and run he's declared no culpable how do you know that ravindra was pressured by Salman and not by Mumbai Police? You didn't see what happened with reha and sushant case open your eyes

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Some Ali and Aish have both talked about physical abuse. Katrina was slapped in public.

Courts need proof beyond doubt, but public can draw conclusions. Mine stands. 

Whataboutism doesn't work. Whatshisname doesn't get a pass just because someone else also made rape jokes. 

Therefore, every bit of ill wishing stands. If he committed those crimes, I hope he pays in multiples before seeing death.

where somi talked she never talked about it at the contrary she denied totally and she said he was a cheater but not abusive it was the press who targeted him. Rape is condemnable and not salman not srk not Ranbir etc.. Had to talk superficially  or joking about but the problem is Indian mentality in regards to rape !! This has to change

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

where somi talked she never talked about it at the contrary she denied totally and she said he was a cheater but not abusive it was the press who targeted him. Rape is condemnable and not salman not srk not Ranbir etc.. Had to talk superficially  or joking about but the problem is Indian mentality in regards to rape !! This has to change

No😆. Somy said he broke the bottle over her head because she deserved it. The incident was in public. He slapped Katrina also in public. Aish incident wasn't in public, but it fits his pattern. Just because the ladies bought into to the argument he had the right to physically assault doesn't make him less of an assaulter. 

Once again, courts need foolproof evidence, but the public doesn't.

Also once again, Indian mentality doesn't give Salman a pass. He made that rape joke.

So yeah... anyone who inflicted that much pain, took lives, should learn from first hand experience what it is to be a victim. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

And unicorns are real and Bollywood movies are funded by leprechaun gold. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wrong thread

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

listen somi said he was marvaleaous in one of her interviews more recently and was all press exaggerating after reha case I don't believe what press wrote how many testimony against reha on the press and TV all were exaggerated and fake the only things I know no one a prt aish said something about him they are all evolved women. They don't need Salman apart maybe Katrina. Just aishwarya salman was a bad Broke up ended in a toxic way and with public  press family pressure . And srk didn't save aishwarya at the contrary he never worked with her after chalte chalte why? Why he fired her from all his films? No just chalte chalte. With regards to his process in hit and run he's declared no culpable how do you know that ravindra was pressured by Salman and not by Mumbai Police? You didn't see what happened with reha and sushant case open your eyes

Aishwarya toh trampy and plastic nikli ðŸ˜†

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OK usually i do not respond to what i write but if ppl think what i wrote is lie

here is proof 

Filmafre 93 somi ali admitted salman hit her go below read it 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4993453

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Poor black bucks n poor ppl ,poor living beings d victims of Salman .salman must be punished more than his victims living beings. Serve life punishment.

It’s a small world after all ðŸ˜†