Ruby's chamkili clips are back 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ruby's chamkili clips are back 😆
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
Ruby's chamkili clips are back 😆
She loves dat 😆
How was the episode? I skipped it yet again 😆
Nish sach me out hua ya in SR room?
Ab sirf Rubinav hi hai- not sure how will Aly's entry affect Jas and their equation.
Usko BHI Kuch Sikha k bhejenge toh 😔
Rubi - This is reality show. I'm here to earn respect & I'm here to win hearts.. trophy mili to sone pe suhaga ❤️
She said this? Wow
Originally posted by: Wild_Cat
She loves dat 😆
Ikr, she has a funky dressing style 😆
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
How was the episode? I skipped it yet again 😆
Nish sach me out hua ya in SR room?
Ab sirf Rubinav hi hai- not sure how will Aly's entry affect Jas and their equation.
Usko BHI Kuch Sikha k bhejenge toh 😔
Wo sab ni bataya lekin main Door se dono bahar chale gye h
yup 😎She said this? Wow
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
How was the episode? I skipped it yet again 😆
Nish sach me out hua ya in SR room?
Ab sirf Rubinav hi hai- not sure how will Aly's entry affect Jas and their equation.
Usko BHI Kuch Sikha k bhejenge toh 😔
Mujhe b usi baat ka wo h ..wo aa kar Rubi & J ka equation change naa kr de 😵
Rubi - This is reality show. I'm here to earn respect & I'm here to win hearts.. trophy mili to sone pe suhaga ❤️
+💯
True , why will she ruin years of goodwill earned by hard work for a reality show?
When did she say this though?
yup 😎Originally posted by: I-Got-You
Ikr, she has a funky dressing style 😆