I'm straight 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm straight 🤔
Originally posted by: ILLXYY5C6KXAGPUC
🤣🤣🤣
exactly it was so obvious on his face he was feeling like patibabu of the year..... apne aap mai hi banda khush ho raha tha 🤪

Ani's inner self infront of Maa..
Chori chori chupke chupke 🤣🤣
my mummy noticed re🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
So true it did ruin the effective scene 🤣 it cracked me when I saw in tv 🤣 though in voot it was Goosebump wala moment ta 😳
Really 🤣 woh pagdi udne wala scene dekha maine 🤪
Seriously? 🤣
I didn't notice him 😆 I was seeing only Rudi's walk ❤️
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Mami actually deserved to be jailed😡
But no hopes on rudhita....they always forgive the wrong ones
No hopes on mini too since she is obviously makers' favourite🤪
DUDE Khulasa kehkar agar phuski bomb dedi toh 🤬
Aniruddh ko bas BONDITA AUR KAKA pe chillana aata hai, un par gussa hota hai, Bondita ko ghar ke bahar phenkta hai par APNI PYAAAAARIIIIIII MINI ko? Nahi nahi, tumne kya kiya hai? bas bondita ko zeher diya hai, meri certificate kharab ki hai, bondita ko hira mandi hi toh chod aya hai kaunsi badi baat hai, mere bachpan ki dostttttttt ho tum.😡
Originally posted by: T-Scarlett
There's always a hidden meaning behind everything Sujz..Makers actually wanted Ani to give those expressions..🤣Future ke liye ready kar rahe he Ani ko..🤣
🤣highly possible because otherwise pravi is so good in acting ...I doubt it's his mistakes....
Originally posted by: 43IO5TWCLRAD5EVD
Tumhaare mu me roshogulla aur chamcham
Delicious 😋😁
Originally posted by: WQL2LQ34JV6UJQC2
Latest chap me firse hua hai 🤪 oh God. Mera dimaag off ho chuka hai kya
What happened to you dear?🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WZQ4BB5B6VX2L4CJ
WTH guys 😳 Do I look like I'm in nasha? 😳
Aren't you 🤪
one thing i'm sure going to miss is Ani & Bon's tom & jerry equation from earlier episodes. Later it was between Kaka & Bon.
They should show more of Som & Bon. I think he will be much more frustrated / annoyed with her than Ani & Kaka combined.
I hope they keep Bondita's banters going on as it was refreshing and funny to watch. It added uniqueness to her & BB as a whole.