Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Congratulations to Nita and Mishti! π₯³
Tani partner is most consistent. π€£
Thanks Shruti π€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Congratulations to Nita and Mishti! π₯³
Tani partner is most consistent. π€£
Thanks Shruti π€
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I completely agreeππΌ yeh jo shibu hai naa, I see true poten(wi)tion in her, and her posts are funny, I must sayπ and she is so humble, I am so impressed by her, and trust me, impressing me is not an easy featππΌ
So so humble β€οΈ.
And clearly derangedπ€£
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
LEO? π²π€£
Can you imagine Leo as a naagin? π€£π€£
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I completely agreeππΌ yeh jo shibu hai naa, I see true poten(wi)tion in her, and her posts are funny, I must sayπ and she is so humble, I am so impressed by her, and trust me, impressing me is not an easy featππΌ
dekho dekho kaise khud ki tareef karte jaa ri hai π€£
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Yes , it is me
Leave my bandar alone 
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
dekho dekho kaise khud ki tareef karte jaa ri hai π€£
kuch log hote hai talentedπ
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Can you imagine Leo as a naagin? π€£π€£
Imagine him dancing to "tu Naagin main sapera" and for good measures Kate Winslet playing the beenπ€£
Gur, round 7 hai?π€£