yes I had a nice sleepOriginally posted by: YMK7MV5FZGFMXVIT
Thank you...did you sleep last night? we were haunting for you.......🤣
I think you went in the wrong Priya's dream
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes I had a nice sleepOriginally posted by: YMK7MV5FZGFMXVIT
Thank you...did you sleep last night? we were haunting for you.......🤣
I think you went in the wrong Priya's dream
Originally posted by: KUW4EV3O6NRT5QQ3
Hi Bucky! How are you today? Looks like you all dozed off today.....😭
Isaaa ji!🤗🤗
Mood was a little low so hesitated to drop by. How are you doing?
Hi
Isaaa ji!🤗🤗
Mood was a little low so hesitated to drop by. How are you doing?
Come back everyone Bucky is in the house🤗
Buckkkyyyyy🤗
Isaaa ji!🤗🤗
Mood was a little low so hesitated to drop by. How are you doing?
Awww❤️
Hi Priya! How are you doing today?😳
.
Doing good. Diwali's here in a week's time so helping my mom with shopping lists😆
that's cool.
Doing good. Diwali's here in a week's time so helping my mom with shopping lists😆
what do you do for diwali?
I missed you😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5