I miss her too she makes this forum more funOriginally posted by: QDSHYVFCL5J6ND7O
Where did Lavy go? She is not popping in anywhere....very surprising......please let her know that we miss her being here.........😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I miss her too she makes this forum more funOriginally posted by: QDSHYVFCL5J6ND7O
Where did Lavy go? She is not popping in anywhere....very surprising......please let her know that we miss her being here.........😭
Take care of yourselfOriginally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am doing really good these days, though I am advised to wear a mask at home too for as much time as possible coz my lungs were already weak and now the situation has worsened, so the doc said that the mask may help😭
Take precautions seriously wear mask as much as possible
Originally posted by: OAZLWJERQTCZ25CQ
@ Razia...I'll be back today in our late afternoon...hope to catch up with you if not......have a great day!
Hope to!
You too have a nice day🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hey Ram koi bachao iss ladki se mujhe...yeh toh mere MJ se bhi khatarnak aur darawni hai😭
Aapke Rudra Jiju thik hain🤣
'Mere MJ' 😲 Rudra Jiju thik nahi rahega iss baat sunne ke baat😭 Please take care of him too😭
I am trying to wear a mask most of the time but it becomes really difficult to stay with a mask for long, but it is helping me a lot
🤣🤣🤣Ok Rakhlungi🤣Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
'Mere MJ' 😲 Rudra Jiju thik nahi rahega iss baat sunne ke baat😭 Please take care of him too😭
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Earlier I couldn't stay away from the show and now I have to for my sanity🤣
Although I caught up the episodes while doing other works, don't know how I skipped the fall, now after watching all the episodes I was searching where is the discussed Fall scene, see how much I'm watching the show🤣 Before I used to ask everyone keep quiet now... *sigh*
I hardly watch two minutes of the epi and just the precap😆Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Although I caught up the episodes while doing other works, don't know how I skipped the fall, now after watching all the episodes I was searching where is the discussed Fall scene, see how much I'm watching the show🤣 Before I used to ask everyone keep quiet now... *sigh*
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am trying to wear a mask most of the time but it becomes really difficult to stay with a mask for long, but it is helping me a lot
We can understand but try to... Don't worry it's a matter of only few days🤗
Okay Guys bye for now🤗
Stay safe & take care.
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5