I was more happier to see him in shadi Kurta ☺️❤️
Woh Shaadi kurta nahi hai ❤️😳 ye new wala hai ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was more happier to see him in shadi Kurta ☺️❤️
Woh Shaadi kurta nahi hai ❤️😳 ye new wala hai ☺️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Maybe yes 🤣 but mini was there too when he said ghussa 🤪🤣
Nope. Watch Again. Those're diff scenes 😆
wish me the same .....dozens on exams on way.Thank you ❤️ badly needed 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Woh Shaadi kurta nahi hai ❤️😳 ye new wala hai ☺️
But he's looking so ☺️ in that kurta
At the start of this scene, I thought he has become Possessive of how the twins hugged her🤣🤣 Just for Fun... Don't take it seriously guys.. Not to offend or hurt anyone...
Actually he was jealous 😆
Possessive babu❤️😆
Originally posted by: NW3AH7K2EGCD2L5X
I thought Bon didn't notice. But Bon is smart 😉
she is😆 mini behaved dumb there🤣
Nope. Watch Again. Those're diff scenes 😆
Yes. Ani akele me lecture jhhad raha hai 🤣
Bilkul nahi tha 🤪
But ye wala look sirf uski patni keliyea tha ☺️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Wahina 😆 why I feel that ghussa thing he told to mini for her jhooti engagement ? Maybe he is telling her that he didn't slide the ring, aur woh andhi jhooti kuch to pakega... isiliyea ghusa kehdiya hoga, but after that only bon revealed about hira mandi..! Ab ghusse se pagal hoga sunke.! That she left bon there.!
But if you observe carefully, ani and bon had teeka on their forehead and later in ani's dialogue scene that teeka is not there...so I think ani bon scene takes place right after being welcomed to the RC mansion.......something happens later on and then ani is in angry mode and by that time the teeka would have gone🤪crazy me🤣
Originally posted by: H7C34OTZ4DVE5AQU
Arre yesterday I saw that Oooooo videos of her 🤣 Dekh ke laga bechari bas popat karvaai h itne din🤪
Wahi toh 🤣 phir bhi uski akal nahi ayi