Bcuz that so called andhi mini was directly looking at bon 🤣
Lol yeah 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bcuz that so called andhi mini was directly looking at bon 🤣
Lol yeah 🤣
🤣
But I liked his look as bhagat singh😳....he can have that look after leap to look matured
Bcuz that so called andhi mini was directly looking at bon 🤣
I thought Bon didn't notice. But Bon is smart 😉
Good morning 🌄
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I was drooling him in promo kushi se 🤪🤣
I was more happier to see him in shadi Kurta ☺️❤️
RC Natak mandali gang ka member bhi haiiii 🤣Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Afterall he is staying with Roy chaudary na🤣no wonder🤪
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Woh nano brain wali bhi na 🤣 uske kismat mein Popat hi likha hai 🤡
Arre yesterday I saw that Oooooo videos of her 🤣 Dekh ke laga bechari bas popat karvaai h itne din🤪