❤️🤗Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Thank you chand🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
❤️🤗Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Thank you chand🤗❤️
ohhhhhh....All the best re❤️CA final
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Agree with you lalz🤣....he did the same with rasiya too...after his turban babu avatar 🤣
Patni vrata pati hai woh ❤️🤣
I too wonder why he's giving such a smile🤣🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Look at my siggy 🤪
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haan haan ☺️
Aapke kya haal 🤗
ladkiyooo ke saath kitna flirt kree....ab toh Bon ka daant hi sunaaaaOriginally posted by: Rudhitafan
I honestly felt so🤪
Accha?😆 I felt he's feeling shy🤪🤣 his dadhi na😡 misleading us🤣🤣🤣
Honestly after seeing him in dadhi for almost one week , I took sometime to see his normal avatar in the promo🤪🤣🤣
Hahahaha Exactly 🤣
Alfu🤣🤣Originally posted by: Patibabu
Bihari showing his ROY CHAUDHARY colors. 🤔😎