😆
aap ke yaha kya time?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆
aap ke yaha kya time?
yup the entire tristate area was badly affected..u know the messes made & whatnot...Originally posted by: XA74XFNQKBLRN3QH
Yes...that impacted us for a long time...our region is very poorly structured for storm.......it was around this Halloween time...that time also Halloween was messed up...we just discussed this today...
12am
not just pharma, even the food & other types of industries esp NJ, long island, upstate NY are crowding up ...NYC is just the financial dept whereas NJ is the industrial dept..whole trade off dealings...1-2 hr drive back & forth
Yeah...I know that's what meant by saying whatever industry left....upstate Ny is crowding very rapidly too...one good thing CT rent & tax are so high.......people don't make them 1st choice.......🤣
Almost 12 AM...we're getting ready for our morning chores like your......🤣
yup the entire tristate area was badly affected..u know the messes made & whatnot...
I know we all did...........everyone realized the power of the generator.........🤣
lol even my area has high rent & taxes...im not in long island but i have several friends from long island..the nassau county is hell expensiveOriginally posted by: HGAOFM2G3EFQAFM3
Yeah...I know that's what meant by saying whatever industry left....upstate Ny is crowding very rapidly too...one good thing CT rent & tax are so high.......people don't make them 1st choice.......🤣
Originally posted by: JIRYV35XXZYRH4HM
Almost 12 AM...we're getting ready for our morning chores like your......🤣
🤣
but it's relatable
especially in winter😆
OK...Meena, Bhagu...Good night & good morning.......I can actually say Good morning to both of you....will catch up tomorrow afternoon...🤗
@isa, in general NYC is hell expensive..several ppl want to move out of NYC due to this...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5