Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Naa... I won't forget things. If I say then there will be solid reason..
Recipe right?? 😆
Naa... I won't forget things. If I say then there will be solid reason..
Recipe right?? 😆
Yep. I thought you forgot🤣
I have to read your four drabbles now... 🤓
I have to read your four drabbles now... 🤓
Read fast otherwise there will be more for you to catch up🤣
Arrey nahi re....
Is China grass/agar agar available there?
The forum is full of Romantic stories but I prefer emotional/sad stories... I wanna read your drabbles..
Idk! I may order online if it's not available😆
Idhar recipes share ho rahi hai and mujhe bataya bhi nahi ja raha haiNaa... I won't forget things. If I say then there will be solid reason..
Recipe right?? 😆
The forum is full of Romantic stories but I prefer emotional/sad stories... I wanna read your drabbles..
Haha! I love sad/emotional stories too😛