Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aurra's father & pravi looking lyk siblings.. same face cutting..🤣
But these pictures are ❤️❤️
Damn damn ❤️😆
Aurisht pic finally ❤️
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
Aurra's father & pravi looking lyk siblings.. same face cutting..🤣
But these pictures are ❤️❤️
Haan both look somewhat similar😆
Pics are just
Especially Aurisht
This is me today😆
Pehle Rudhita phir aurisht❤️😆

Ab aurisht ka kya hi bolu..😳
Pura ka pura dil unke paas hain..❤️
I just saw this on insta😆 pics are❤️
Look at pravisht 😍,doing competition with aurra for "who is more cute".........💕💕back to back dhamakas ....i wonder why pravi is with aurra's family 🙈 sasural m time spent krna psnd h
I just saw this on insta😆 pics are❤️
Heya dhanuu❤️...how are u?
Where's ur review 😅
Priya 🤗❤️ kaha ho yaar tum? I'm fine😊
Tum batao?
Edt crossed 150 pg😆