Originally posted by: priya185
I want neerja to survive even if it takes time for her to revive
Yh me 2
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
I want neerja to survive even if it takes time for her to revive
Yh me 2
which writersOriginally posted by: girlTalks
Vanished in thin air 😔
wohi mein Sochu...yeh change Kaise as gaya.Originally posted by: girlTalks
Check back pages 😉
U and mansi are founding members of the beard fan club
and the reason for ru t shirt?🤣😂Originally posted by: girlTalks
😆😆yup..that is why the said frustration level
Originally posted by: foresight
and the reason for ru t shirt?🤣😂
🤣🤣100% correct
Today’s epi is skip worthy
Originally posted by: foresight
Today’s epi is skip worthy
Totally.
Though good in parts, but I'm done with this till they actually show something watchable.
Good Morning Girls. Happy Weekends🤗
Originally posted by: foresight
Today’s epi is skip worthy
You saw it so early Sapna😲😲😆
Yes agree with the analysis. I ffd most of it too.
It's just rinse and repeat. I only liked Preesha scenes however OTT some dialogues might have come across.
Good Morning/Good Evening and Happy Halloween to everybody🤗