Originally posted by: filmykeeda
I didn't find Rahul's comment on jas cloth objectionable though? He cleared it later to nikki and jaan saying track suits are better for such tasks and how's that objectionable? lmaoo
Jas is full of shit
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: filmykeeda
I didn't find Rahul's comment on jas cloth objectionable though? He cleared it later to nikki and jaan saying track suits are better for such tasks and how's that objectionable? lmaoo
Jas is full of shit
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Yaar yeh thoda Nikki Jaan possible showmance thoda kya kam kiya, toh BB ab Punnu and Ajaaz ka dose de rahe hai.
Matlab kuch bhi ho showmance se detox nahi hone denge.
Abhi toh ruko, SidNaaz ke level pe bhi jaana hai. Yaad hai na, unhe bhi "attachment" thi ek dusre se😆
Nikki Lol!!
I love her she is rooting and helping everyone..
Looks like Nishant is out or no evictions this week.
How do u know?
Shardul kuchh zyada hi jaldi mai hai 🤣
Susti Panay s jaan task krrha😅
Nikki is very supportive❤️
Originally posted by: KVUVWHTC2B6P5WBQ
Rubina apna saman GZ main bhul gayi🤣
I can't believe Jaan would win this 😲!