Originally posted by: Prit_007
😆
Don't tell me Rudhita ka reunion nhi dekha tumne. Itna patience lati kaha se ho behen 😆
Oh. 🤣
Nahi abhi nahi dekha😆. I'll watch it after they finally return home😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Prit_007
😆
Don't tell me Rudhita ka reunion nhi dekha tumne. Itna patience lati kaha se ho behen 😆
Oh. 🤣
Nahi abhi nahi dekha😆. I'll watch it after they finally return home😳
Originally posted by: blackhole
But memory loss toh nahi dikhana chahiye... its too easy... may be he'll loose ability to speak for a while and more too.... and they may show his helplessness... idk... memory loss se toh achha hi hoga...
I cant believe itne struggle ke baad ye mini-kand bhi chalega🤢
Ye toh vahi situation ho gayi... from the frying pan jnto the fire... brothel bache toh mini- jaal mein fasse
Lose the ability to speak?😲
That would be too much for that ittu sa chot🤣 but itv mein kuch bhi hosakta hai🤣
Anyway I don't think Ani will give that much bhav to her now. And hope bich mein bon bhi sagai ko lekar class lele. Ye track pe aajaega. And moreover if Kaka isn't fine Ani will never agree to marry her, he was doing sagai only for kaka😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Oh. 🤣
Nahi abhi nahi dekha😆. I'll watch it after they finally return home😳
After returning home we have to watch that Mini drama crap😵
Originally posted by: listmist
Of course it should not happen
Who want to see the same shit here also😡
Exactly!!!
Yahi sab dekhna hota to pata nahi kitne shows hai😵
😆
Itni si chot se memory loss?? 😕😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG8AfJopjXP9L63uuFwWpWaAr97mmx34w7FRBY0/?igshid=1xu22qn5wz5x4
Originally posted by: Prit_007
After returning home we have to watch that Mini drama crap😵
Haan usse pehle I'll binge watch this. Phir break🤣
Haan yaar😵
Anyway I'm sure she will expose soon in front of ani😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG7etPIhQ2Q/?igshid=1vehf6fpgmupn
Loved this edit so thought to share ❤️
so true he does look like a kabuliwala 🤣Originally posted by: Apsana14
@bold I too got the same feeling 🤪🤣
Actually Ani's Salim look reminds of the kaka in kabuliwala story.. 🤣🤣