more sleeping
More sleeping or more more sleeping πΉ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
more sleeping
More sleeping or more more sleeping πΉ
More more sleeping
Fawad Khan or Ali Zafar
I like both of them.
fawad khan only with mahira khan π
And Ali Zafar bas okay hai π
Humayun Saeed or fawad khan
Humayun Saeed for me
fawad khan only with mahira khan π
And Ali Zafar bas okay hai π
Humayun Saeed or fawad khan
Humayun Saeed for me
Fawad Khan definitely
Pakistani tv shows or Turkish tv shows
Turkish TV shows but Pakistan is my country π
Mahira khan or ayeza khan
More more sleeping
Night sleep or all time sleep π€£
Both
KKHH or K3G
Turkish TV shows but Pakistan is my country π
Mahira khan or ayeza khan
You are Pakistani! Nice to meet you.π
I like Pakistani shows more than Turkish shows. The length of Pakistani shows are much shorter than Turkish shows, I prefer short shows. By the way, how do you watch ''Naagin 5''? Is it telecasted on a Pakistani channel? Is Naagin popular there?
Mahira khan
I really liked Mahira khan's acting in a show.
Romantic shows or supernatural shows
Pakistani TV shows
Korean shows or Turkish