Frequent Posters

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Abhinav is a gentleman

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhinav is so smart but why he is not getting rahul ko conner karke they are making him next GG. Bro use your brain.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abhinav indeed gave a tough fight. πŸ‘πŸΌ

ILoveNature thumbnail
ILoveNature thumbnail

Yeh log ka apna hi chal raha hai πŸ€£

https://twitter.com/BollySpy/status/1321428526046670849

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh my Gaaawddd!! 😲I didn't knew this AT will be this active and famous, or else I would have brought it up early.....πŸ˜† 

Thank You guys for being so active members of or Abhinav family. πŸ€— Your response is really heart touching. β€οΈ

And LOL that dance by Abhinav to irritate Nikki was the funniest..... I laughed so hard!! Seema like Abhinav knows now how to tackle her. πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Oh my Gaaawddd!! 😲I didn't knew this AT will be this active and famous, or else I would have brought it up early.....πŸ˜† 

Thank You guys for being so active members of or Abhinav family. πŸ€— Your response is really heart touching. β€οΈ

And LOL that dance by Abhinav to irritate Nikki was the funniest..... I laughed so hard!! Seema like Abhinav knows now how to tackle her. πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž

I guess everyone was waiting for his AT. Abhinav deserves all the love and support β€οΈ Thank you so much for making this AT and giving us a platform to appreciate him. I am glad more and more people are loving him.

Ya, he was cute, oye nikki, nikki nikki oye πŸ€£ Even nikki smiledπŸ˜†

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

I guess everyone was waiting for his AT. Abhinav deserves all the love and support β€οΈ Thank you so much for making this AT and giving us a platform to appreciate him. I am glad more and more people are loving him.

Ya, he was cute, oye nikki, nikki nikki oye πŸ€£ Even nikki smiledπŸ˜†

So glad to read this. β€οΈ

Definitely Abhinav Deserves all our support.πŸ˜ƒ

It's all my Pleasure. πŸ€—I was looking for someone to root for in this season, but since Everyone has flaws and They're all humans πŸ˜†so it's natural to have flaws, so I looked for someone who I can connect with more❀️.

Just like Abhinav I like to read Interesting things, share different things with my friends, loves to discuss with people, go on adventure outside like trekking, traveling etc so I kept observing him in the game and how he responded and reacted. Then I finally decided that this is the Contestant I feel Connected to the most and I will support him this year. πŸ˜Ž

Of course, as he's human, Abhinav also does some mistakes here and there, but he's not a bad guy. He's a guy you would wants to be friends with, to go on adventure and who inspire you to remain fit amidst all the chaos of life. 

And yes, I have to admit, yesterday was the first time when I liked Nikki's smile😊. The way she smiled on Abhinav's dance, it was so cute and girly and loveable. β€οΈ

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Haha... even I was surprised cz I saw many members joining this AT whom I haven't seen before. β€οΈβ€οΈ So, yes you should have brought it up early.πŸ˜†

Abhinav deserves all the love & support.😊