@ sofan: for u vm on afili ask 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
@ sofan: for u vm on afili ask 😆
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
I think that why the show is called ishq mein marjawan...she will eventually accept his dark side.
I want her to accept it!! I mean if she’s really in love with that man, I want her to accept her love the way he is
Areey bahut purani ho gayi & I think there is no one Turkish drama lovers left who did not watch Kiralik ask. Its a legendary romantic comedy drama
Agree
But let's stick to riansh here plzz 😆
Come to cc for this we have lot to discuss 😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Waahh Darshii u also now started it 😂😂
When did I stopped??😆😉
actually this is my time to keep my braincells activated after 12 am time in India..😎😉
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Riddhu bashing is mainly because upcoming scene where she call kabir again.. that is unacceptable to me..
But yes I was happy how she broke up.. I liked she didnt text me we are done, she went & talked face to face.. it takes lot of courage to do that
arey she might have called him to ask for the help from inspector kabir she doesnt know his reality naah.. then why bashing??
@ bold yes thats what I am saying she is a sensible girl and respects the relationships be it with her ex.. so its necessary that she tells him this face to face..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
mission is over with ragz being alive and she couldn't find any single piece of evidence that vansh is a criminal till now..
So even if after accepting her marriage she goes behind Vansh's back and keeps in contact with K then that would be called a cheating or infidelity../
but here she did the right thing by breaking up with him that too confronting him face to face.. phone ya text se nahi kiya breakup..
She is a sensible woman values relationships... then why bashing??
I don't get it yaar why people think she cheated or did wrong with kabir,when actually he is the one who have used her 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
When did I stopped??😆😉
actually this is my time to keep my braincells activated after 12 am time in India..😎😉
I didn’t see u getting started that’s why, my attention was in Sofna because she was so much into it that I also wanted to contribute more and more 😂😂
It’s 1.37am here in Sri Lanka and my sleeping pattern has changed a lot
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
arey she might have called him to ask for the help from inspector kabir she doesnt know his reality naah.. then why bashing??
Nope she needs to close kabir chapter.. she needs to stop taking his help
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Someone in this forum(a newbie) wrote a RiAnsh FF based on that Turkish show Vuslat!
How is that show?
After 9episodes on YT there's no subtitles so 💆.
Leads have 🔥🔥🔥 chemistry....
Turkish are on another planet when it comes to saas bahu and twists.
You can try. ..I don't have the patience 😆
My wishes are actually coming true....look at the sari she's wearing tomorrow - basketball one😉🤣... means =action😎
I hope ur other wishes also come true
About the hot romances 😜 because that’s the most important thing!!
u decide Riddhima’s moods and actions while looking at her sarees?? Yaaar Sofna tu bi naaaa 😂😂