Look at the rush with which he turns away😲...I only caught this scene ystday🔥🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1d62Kh6Tj/?igshid=18hf2jykkumq5
the Control Vansh moment😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Look at the rush with which he turns away😲...I only caught this scene ystday🔥🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1d62Kh6Tj/?igshid=18hf2jykkumq5
the Control Vansh moment😆
but banda pyaar bhari baaton mein n apne touch mein usko uljha kar injection de hi deta hai..😆😉
Look at the rush with which he turns away😲...I only caught this scene ystday🔥🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1d62Kh6Tj/?igshid=18hf2jykkumq5
His heart flutters 🤣Boss was gone from here 🤣N than did legendary hiccups distraction 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Aise scenes chahiye jaha vansh is almost losing his control☺️
I really liked that scene coz Vansh completely got lost in her eyes..and he than came back to senses😆
Someone in tt said Vansh is "celibate" coz Ridhhu is bolder than him..🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Zip scene, making her wear saree scene, that dori fixing (back exploring scene) these type of scenes are needed more😉☺️
Their r many other ways we can get steamy romance cvs need to dig up into some romance novels a bit 😆
I waaanntt this vansh backk😭😭Look at the rush with which he turns away😲...I only caught this scene ystday🔥🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1d62Kh6Tj/?igshid=18hf2jykkumq5
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
Sofna wants complete use of Riddhu's hot hot blouse
specially dori😆☺️
☺️She is on fire today 🤣
Immj2 PH to fandom🤣😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGXIKBrlS5A/?igshid=1hgc1foechc9h
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Exactly...till then cvs can satisfy us with soft romantic scenes and both fighting a battle between heart and mind
N joined hand as well I want Don n Donna in action
Their r many other ways we can get steamy romance cvs need to dig up into some romance novels a bit 😆
They can stalk IF too re... hum sab ke KPs kya kumm hai kya??😆