Not professor. He can be a senior. Like MD student. They also take classes na.Originally posted by: vinutha91
I find the professor student love relationships a lil weird actually 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not professor. He can be a senior. Like MD student. They also take classes na.Originally posted by: vinutha91
I find the professor student love relationships a lil weird actually 😆
Me too. My parentsOriginally posted by: Sarcastic_me
I saw in real life 🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
There is a malayalam movie ohm shanti oshana. Rheshah would fit dat role of giri n pooja perfectly.
Any Malayalam ppl here??
Plot synopsis please
Originally posted by: Dotslover22
Me too. My parents
Wow must have been an exciting love story ❤️
Originally posted by: Dotslover22
Me too. My parents
Ok 👍 I saw in my Batchmate. She dated one of d asst. Professor 🌚🌚🌚
Originally posted by: Dotslover22
Not professor. He can be a senior. Like MD student. They also take classes na.
My friend had written exactly that medical romance about Angad Kripa 10 years back. RheSha would fit in that story too though I cannot imagine Abir as a serious medical senior resident. More than anything I want to see extension of Abir and Mishti in a revamped YRHPK
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Ok 👍 I saw in my Batchmate. She dated one of d asst. Professor 🌚🌚🌚
A very close Frnd of mine(boy) dated our lecturer in clg . However they broke off eventually.
Bold-They are not always serious.Originally posted by: pallavi25
My friend had written exactly that medical romance about Angad Kripa 10 years back. RheSha would fit in that story too though I cannot imagine Abir as a serious medical senior resident. More than anything I want to see extension of Abir and Mishti in a revamped YRHPK
Underlined-Yeah. Me too.