hoo you have submitted twinkle lets see but I know you will get itOriginally posted by: briti_asfiya
Yeah I've submitted them. Let's wait for Friday to know the results.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hoo you have submitted twinkle lets see but I know you will get itOriginally posted by: briti_asfiya
Yeah I've submitted them. Let's wait for Friday to know the results.
Originally posted by: spacebutterfly
Abhi tak aisa koi scene nahi mila patibabu ka tarabai ke kothe pe🤪🤣
🤣
Phele mujhe lagta banda dar jayega lekin kal ke baad lagta hai sambhal lega 🤣
Vaise Salim ke bhesh mein to dhadi much utar jayegi uski🤣
Lalitha aap kaha thi subah se..?🤓
Shaheen mein yehi thi..!
😍😍Aww...👏 So cute.
Originally posted by: T-Scarlett
Munia, tum Ani ki lipstick par hi atak gayi ho..Bondita bahot maregi uske patibabu ki koi bhi cheez par nazar daali to...🤣😆
arre vai hum ko woh khud k liye chahiye 🤪
hum ko kharid k lagana hai 😳
phir vi gussa hogi kya bon?
Yesss sure suree ....jiska mujhe tha intezaar vo ghadi aa gyiii❤️
Heeyy shrads. Welcome
Hii ,I'm Mahi
Just remember 3 golden rules of the forum and follow them without any fail.
1. You have to ship and support #BiMa (Bidu + Mahi) always in every situation
Bidu = Binoy , kidu = his newspaper , Hidu = his horse , Fidu = his Fanal , Scidu = His scarecrow
2. Mi. NoY Pinoy shipping not allowed.
3. And Binoy Bidu is just mine
Bas remember it and enjoy your time here. Looking forward to have amazing convos with you..
❤️❤️
okakkakaayyyy
Facepalming myself for the infinite'th time seeing this.🤣
Tera daant tut jaaye baal jhadd jayeee Tera naak .....
I can say soo many things but I love youuu!!!
❤️
BUT BIDU TOH BHAII MERA HAIIIII KISOKO NHI DENGE HUM BIDU KO
😆
Me loves you too🤗❤️
fir talaq do mujhe🤔 rangraliya manana hai toh patni ko rakh ke mat karo birristra babu

Kyunki tu aisa hi karti hai 😒