ooohhhh waaauuuuu.... new member! Hii Prit can I call you Pritz??
Btw let me send you my rules other rules given by our DTs are on MF,do read them🤗
Hello Mahi Ji 🤗 You can call me whatever you like ❤️
Yeah please do let me know please ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ooohhhh waaauuuuu.... new member! Hii Prit can I call you Pritz??
Btw let me send you my rules other rules given by our DTs are on MF,do read them🤗
Hello Mahi Ji 🤗 You can call me whatever you like ❤️
Yeah please do let me know please ❤️
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Hello Mahi Ji 🤗 You can call me whatever you like ❤️
Yeah please do let me know please ❤️
What is this prit?🤣🤣
New member?
Originally posted by: blackhole
Helloooo!!!!
Hi Paro🤗
Where is Ash? She only bring weekly spoilers from jio tv.
hi Kate!!!! 🤗Originally posted by: caller123
Hi Paro🤗
lol... I guess they are somewhere else😉Originally posted by: caller123
Where is Ash? She only bring weekly spoilers from jio tv.
Kate🤗Originally posted by: caller123
Where is Ash? She only bring weekly spoilers from jio tv.
Yep.. Me too waiting for Ash.. It's Wednesday today and is spoilers day...
All are new members here now... I guess only I am oldie😎
Originally posted by: blackhole
lol... I guess they are somewhere else😉
What do you mean? You are talking like Ani talked with Rasiya🤣