Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
My head hurts 😓 like Bajju 😓 😭 but I have so much to do 😭🥺
You should rest moreeee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
My head hurts 😓 like Bajju 😓 😭 but I have so much to do 😭🥺
You should rest moreeee
Tabhi to DMG itna dil ke karib hai
DMG toh I watch whenever I feel sad. Specially funny scenes. Armaan and Atul. Dr. Shubhankar and Armaan 😂😂😂😂
Baby Karan ❤️😭
Originally posted by: weirdladki
Wo kaise haath aage karta hai and he's so jealous in this episode 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I love zealous ahmed khan
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Can we keep tommorow theme talk in shero shayri like zoya 😳😳
Yes yes why not
Last para.............................uffff
Originally posted by: weirdladki
DMG toh I watch whenever I feel sad. Specially funny scenes. Armaan and Atul. Dr. Shubhankar and Armaan 😂😂😂😂
Baby Karan ❤️😭
I also. And I pull others also to watch with me.