Originally posted by: himani_692
As if you are active on whatsapp
I said the same too🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: himani_692
As if you are active on whatsapp
I said the same too🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
Hey you forgot something...loving my wifes is my first jobbbb! I love you my biwis
In himani di's words..... Get lost🤣
Originally posted by: himani_692
another really when was the first one 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: himani_692
Don't know 🤭🤭 if must have closed that thread 😁😁
You can request to open it😆
Originally posted by: himani_692
Get married first 🤣
Kyu kisi bechare ki bali chada rahi ho di🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You said you won't give the update I ask for😡
So I didn't ask anything🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
get lost? OK fine..come let's go another honeymoon 🤣🤣
This is a public thread not private chat room🤣
Mind your words Sarah🤣
There are little kids here🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Shivi is quitting IF ?!?! 😲