Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=geExRfovF9g

This is the link for the promo where Abhi and all are planning against Eijaz.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QlN0C457lP0

Here is the promo where Eijaz is kissing Pavitra on the cheeks. But I guess Pavitra asked Eijaz for that kiss in return for her not trying to oust him from the task lol

Banda competitive toh hai bohat so maybe he decided to accept Pavitraโ€™s requests (desperate excuses I know lol) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeh jas and group kisse tu hai tu admi pe bol rahe hai๐Ÿค”

Aur if jaan has been saved toh naya captain kaun hai? 

KK Kal hi toh captain bani thi, so soon new cap? 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Yeh jas and group kisse tu hai tu admi pe bol rahe hai๐Ÿค”

Aur if jaan has been saved toh naya captain kaun hai? 

KK Kal hi toh captain bani thi, so soon new cap? 

Yeah I think Jaan being saved is fake news cuz some have seen him in the red zone on live voot vids. So lets see kya hota hai lol

In any case among the 4 nominated only Pavitra has some chance of being evicted (very little chance imo) cuz a much better replacement (Kavita) of hers has arrived lol

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

No problem dude. I get what you mean. Iโ€™ve been seeing increasing taunts and digs on ddt at our own pov. Like what the heck dude? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean we donโ€™t go to other threads just to bash others for their preferences lol

Neither do I have any interest nor the time to follow people around on IF and constantly trying to guilt shame them in to changing their pov.

Sorry but no way is that bs happening to me. Iโ€™m unapologetic about my pov. Anyone agrees with me? then great and thanks appreciate the support. Anyone disagrees with me? Then thatโ€™s fine too.
We are all allowed to have our own opinions and who knows maybe if they explain their pov I might find it logical and change my mind about it lol

But this bs guilt shaming attempts are a big no no. Iโ€™ve personally seen you and a few others constantly having to constantly defend your povs  over here in the ddt which is so wrong and such bs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Who are others to force you or me or anyone else to change our povs?

Sure if they disagree with our stance theyโ€™re welcome to debate/argue with us over it but trying to force us to change our povs just because they want us to is not ok. Itโ€™s disrespectful and no way in hell is that happening lol

Worst is when you have to stop questioning a contestant because they have a big fan group and are trending on Twitter ๐Ÿค”

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I think Jaan being saved is fake news cuz some have seen him in the red zone on live voot vids. So lets see kya hota hai lol

In any case among the 4 nominated only Pavitra has some chance of being evicted (very little chance imo) cuz a much better replacement (Kavita) of hers has arrived lol

Haan, let's see no way aj ya Kal tak captin koi banega. 

Lol true KK is a more commanding version of her, but then Ej ki setting us se ho rahi hai.... Toh unlikely she would be evicted. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

waah re PR ๐Ÿ˜†

teen hafton mai ek baar bhi ye elegance dikha kisiko? 

https://twitter.com/asjadnazir/status/1321030562912653324

Edited by theBoyWonder - 3 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Not just this time last year also everyone had a PR. Nowadays itโ€™s a must no matter how big/small start you are.

True that, everybody needs PR for a show like BB. It's the smart PR team which twist the buzz and wins the support of people ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

waah re PR ๐Ÿ˜†

teen hafton mai ek baar bhi ye elegance dikha kisiko? 

https://twitter.com/asjadnazir/status/1321030562912653324

This person must be meeting all her requirements of education, language, and family background. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peeyara

Eijaz captain ban bhi jaaye toh kya hoga?๐Ÿค”

Na na - but they're not insecure or hating on him. That's what I heard yesterday - and pigs fly ๐Ÿ˜†

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agar Jas ko lagi hain - cos of zyaada force or whatever - toh yeh cheez bolo na? Why this nonsense "aadmi pe thoo hain", "aadmi aisa kyun karte hain" blah blah? It is women like her that dilute and misdirect the true problems with gender inequality - and I hate that. 

And kya bokwaas kar rahi thi - kisi aadmi mein dam nahi ke mujhe hara sake and all? Achcha? Toh phir itna tamasha kyun kar rahi hain phir aadmi-aurat ka? ๐Ÿค” - she's hella pathetic. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

True that, everybody needs PR for a show like BB. It's the smart PR team which twist the buzz and wins the support of people ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now toh everyone also have to pay those losers with their handles in twitter who do bb reviews such as herdhush, Vindu etc ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚