Originally posted by: sarah24998
guyssss minions in Sony pix..watch!
Areey yarrr... I don't have TV ...😭😭😭 my minionsssss..😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sarah24998
guyssss minions in Sony pix..watch!
Areey yarrr... I don't have TV ...😭😭😭 my minionsssss..😭
Thank you....🤣
Well it happened coincidentally and unintentionally which is very rare...
Even that is coincidental and unintentional🤷🤣
What are you even doing this year without knowing about zoom😳
That has become a basic need this year🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
guyssss minions in Sony pix..watch!
I don't even know if I have that channel in my TV or not🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
soon....... thinking questions
Keep thinking forever
Originally posted by: sarah24998
I'll watch you on your behalf
Watch on my behalf too🤣
yes he said that but that was because of cm cupid arrow 😠😠
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗
You are finally here in the 3rd thread🤣
Haaww, it happens🤗
Yes, Mumbai track is the best!❤️
I came to see the results 🤭🤭🤭
Will try to be active
Yes it's the best 😍😍💕💕
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
She was here in starting. Now she's busy it seems. Isn't much active in insta too😒
She is a busy personality now 😂😂