Siggy change kar lena kal, iska 2.0 version aane wala hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Siggy change kar lena kal, iska 2.0 version aane wala hai
Ikr ❤️
yup☺️Agree completely Mahi😉
He will! He's pro in accusing someone!!!🤬😆Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Seriously! But I want kaka to expose mini infront of ani..! He should know her reality.!
Even ani should say some mean words to her.!
Epic one🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Seriously! But I want kaka to expose mini infront of ani..! He should know her reality.!
Even ani should say some mean words to her.!
Yess ab toh kaka par sare hopes hai..
@bold is scene ko dekhne kliye kabse taras rahe hain😆
kal end tak hogaaLagta hai Friday ko hoga reunion or maybe special episode.. Hum nahi aa payenge uss din EDT💔💔💔
😭
I'm waiting 🤣