🤣🤣🤣yeeeeeppppOriginally posted by: Patibabu
Shuuuuuu... Jo info sirf appko pata honi chaiye wo please dusro ka na batai, warna mein aapko chodungi nahi.
Ps: Mahi I hope tu samaj rahi hai. ❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣yeeeeeppppOriginally posted by: Patibabu
Shuuuuuu... Jo info sirf appko pata honi chaiye wo please dusro ka na batai, warna mein aapko chodungi nahi.
Ps: Mahi I hope tu samaj rahi hai. ❤️❤️
yeeepppp😆⭐️Originally posted by: blackhole
ohh that's great!!!
Voot has still not uploaded the epi.... So u guess I'll have to wait to watch it😒
Atleast wait will be worthwhile!
I too hate it with my whole heart 😡
Voot beep had uploaded bb.! Go and watch now 😳
bowchikawaaoowaoo🤣
bilkul jalegi, RC and Das lineage ko aise hi khatam hone denge kya ?
socho kya bomblastic elastic bacche honge inke😆
me humesha se aisi hi thi🤣
but aj bohot din ke baad EDT ki galiyon mein ghoom rahi hu isiliye zyada pagalpan fek li
Par itni naughty 🤪
🤣🤣 jo bhi ho mast ta 🤣
because Bidu is dating me😆❤️If Binoy hasn't married for the second time till now after years of his wife passing away, doesn't that mean he really loved his wife?
I do feel there is an untold story about Binoy and Aniruddh's mother.
Originally posted by: 4OCD3ZHHZU4QXAAE
Yaar khauf aisa hai ki kal raat sapne me aaya mujhe ki Ani is marrying Mini 🤢 and I'm crying watching the episode and swearing not to follow another ITV show anymore 🤬
Just kill me now 🤢 how could you dream this crap ? I will consider that stopped at the last moment 🤣
Lol what was the other show you watched to get this crappy dream 🤪🤣
we = Bidu + Me
ohh!!! Thank you yaar!!!🤗Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I too hate it with my whole heart 😡
Voot beep had uploaded bb.! Go and watch now 😳