Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
how are you???
How's everything?
Btw did you watch the epi?
I'm good. No I didn't.
You?
I want to but abhi voot pe upload nahi hua hai😒
I guess it was a good epi
Vaise what are you doing now a days??? Not watching BB???
Originally posted by: blackhole
I want to but abhi voot pe upload nahi hua hai😒
I guess it was a good epi
Vaise what are you doing now a days??? Not watching BB???
Yeah. I'm not watching BB 😆
Hello ma🤗.
She is busy today.
Just now talked to her.
How have you been? IF got any better for you? 🤔
Oh. Okay. She's a busy person😆
so what are you watching now a days???
I am fine ma.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
How have you been? IF got any better for you? 🤔
Oh. Okay. She's a busy person😆
Yes but it struggles between 5 to 10pm.
Yes She said paper correction work is there for CIA.