Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
U mean the new promo ????
Vansh k chehre p khoon
Vansh in white holding gun
Sounds like a dream sequence
Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter
Vansh k chehre p khoon
Vansh in white holding gun
Sounds like a dream sequence
Have you seen where actually I have watched BB and pinjara during break there was no promo
https://twitter.com/Sumitofficialjj/status/1320766773356982272?s=19
KC promo..shayad..
TT wale ka new promo is shown on TV or it's their own made one
I hope this is true ,this can coincide with Mamta’s tweet “Will you love me with my dark side “
Originally posted by: rachufan
Have you seen where actually I have watched BB and pinjara during break there was no promo
Will have to watch it during bigg boss tab mil sakta hai
Originally posted by: rachufan
Have you seen where actually I have watched BB and pinjara during break there was no promo
Kc promo bol re sab