bhaaiiii betaa bol diyaaa ab kyaaa🤣
tu bhi har baar 2rs wali justification leke ati hai apne bidu ki kaand ko sudharne
toh hum kyu nahi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bhaaiiii betaa bol diyaaa ab kyaaa🤣
tu bhi har baar 2rs wali justification leke ati hai apne bidu ki kaand ko sudharne
toh hum kyu nahi?
Mahi I haven't noticed that🤣Highlight of the episode for me-
Binoy to Mini - Beta dhyaaan se🤣🤣🤣
If people still ships my Bidu with her then I want to laugh🤣
TBH I am overthinking I guess as Ani & Rasiya was talking in code language soo I am fine with it👍🏼
He is restless and once he will find Bon he will be calm. So in that way it's okay!
🤣
Now I got used to ott stuff I guess🤣
But even for code language dil ka sukoon did not suit much🤪
👍🏼
i am sorry i couldn't help
i swear its a one time thing😲
Then bacche will roast daddy dearest mercilessly. 🤣🤣
Zara Dabba Check Karein Aap. 😈😆
Teri sautan kal wapas chadegi patibabu ko
Future Bon be like: yeh considering the things you did at 3am last night due to which I woke up late today, I am clearly your zimmedari!
okay lemme run🙊🙊🙊
Oye Sujz, chup ho jao otherwise I'll die laughing 🤣🤣
I've a weird habit of imagining things while reading something...🤣🤣
lol when kaka was worried about koelis injury i had same reaction☺️
Due to Koeli's injury he got angry on Mini☺️