ur so caring isa <3Originally posted by: 4DRCT5BLRNHUEQDG
No worry.........I will split it into 2.........ofcourse wearing mask & gloves and all needed PPE.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ur so caring isa <3Originally posted by: 4DRCT5BLRNHUEQDG
No worry.........I will split it into 2.........ofcourse wearing mask & gloves and all needed PPE.....
Originally posted by: UHJGTJ7SXF32CS4I
Same with me.........how are you Raziaji? I keep missing you this weekend...I'll be back later today.......
Sorry I was not here much in this weekend, I thought I'll be online most of the time in holiday but it exactly happened opposite
I'm good. How are you? Hopefully your weekend went good🤗
Originally posted by: KOTALGAVYM7LKV5M
Dots are switching in between vertical & horizontal dimensions.....😆
See that's how you inspire me to use🤣
Originally posted by: NWOP3AVEIFZTA56W
Oh...no...poor us...kids are nowadays.........our teacher........😉
Ah! This! IKR! I didn't understand half even in their age, they're advance!
Yeah as I did the mistake, I'm assuming that😆
Hi Where is everyone? I found the episode better today nice pillow scene even Suman jealous was a pleasant surprise
lol i found it rather boring...MK's saved it somehow but still feel like detachment for some reason...Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Where is everyone? I found the episode better today nice pillow scene even Suman jealous was a pleasant surprise
it was better than some previous episodeslol i found it rather boring...MK's saved it somehow but still feel like detachment for some reason...
though even I am losing interest
yeah me too..ill be honest..i did doze off @ times..if this week turns out boring..than i might as well quit it...MK's trying his best but i have lost interest because in expecting a good track now...post leap the charm's gone...forum got divided between team shravan and team suman...suman and kanchan are villains & vikram & new girl are extras...i miss anish & devika..they were tolerable as villains...Originally posted by: priya185
it was better than some previous episodes
though even I am losing interest
wrong post
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5