Originally posted by: Andetheres
First you ask rosid qns then by then I will prepare my qns 😆
Yeah prepare but no personal questions😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Andetheres
First you ask rosid qns then by then I will prepare my qns 😆
Yeah prepare but no personal questions😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
You missed my morning ,afternoon,evening and good night post
You didn't post it today so I forgot🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Whoever is going to prepare questions, no personal questions please.
Ask RoSid related or you can even add some general questions as you wish. But no personal questions as it will be unfair for the people who doesn't know the other person well.
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Whoever is going to prepare questions, no personal questions please.
Ask RoSid related or you can even add some general questions as you wish. But no personal questions as it will be unfair for the people who doesn't know the other person well.
Okaay 👍🏼
PS: But here none of you people know about me 🤣
I'm at your rescue🤗
And Sarah dadima you can't do anything🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You didn't post it today so I forgot🤣
I did now few mins back
Originally posted by: sarah24998
use air pump🤣🤣🤣
Only if it is possible🤣
I'm really tired of all lectures
Manasa di now you should prepare new thread...we reached 147 pages...