lol, 😂 i do have friends from NJ so i dont want to sound so rude but its just the truth lolOriginally posted by: 5MHXWSCQNVV6FVAB
Of course........we're neighbor buddy.......sorry NJ folks we're not that meanie....
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol, 😂 i do have friends from NJ so i dont want to sound so rude but its just the truth lolOriginally posted by: 5MHXWSCQNVV6FVAB
Of course........we're neighbor buddy.......sorry NJ folks we're not that meanie....
🤣
yup
yes lol... 😂 thank goodness otherwise i was likr my eyes r sleepingOriginally posted by: ZWW47AN4LK4XL7M3
It was there...I saw the trailer for 1st time there...I like most the ads and the half time show...in Superbowl.......
oh yes...smelly bro dont care lol...though there are certain places like the jersey shore ..i used to go there probably once or twice during spring or summer just to u know get away from the hustle bustle of city life..coney island & rockaway beach is just too boring to visit like 10-30 min travel lol 😆Originally posted by: CFTBEBLU7WUGDVJD
That's what happened when you go to see our smelly brother so often........
lol mcafee is better than norton for sure...unless ur computer is security protected..( i have a macbook pro thats why lol)Originally posted by: YTF3PGWG3VMSOIAK
Brand ambassador gets all free....I like virtual one...so no disinfectant needed...Mcafee cleans it all.......👍🏼
lol ur my padosi so obv lol lol jkOriginally posted by: 4RSA6HBTXINMAFNN
I've a pretty...bad reputation of disturbing people's nap...as I usually don't take one.....you folks know by now......🤣
too much sugar = bad teeth problems...hence limit is good😉Originally posted by: NGQGETIHBCXS5GYB
Sorry...what issue you have with sugar? Hot chocolate has too much sugar for sure.......look at Santa.....🤣
lol its a typical airport problem...even internationally, ive been stuck @ heathrow airport bc of flight standing & i had to much in on my own food...perhaps the only good airport experience for me was etihad...even germany airport, turkey airport, roissy airport & others r okay but ive yet to find an airport that will fix the stranding issues in the usa lolOriginally posted by: YUISVTVBLXMJ4NPP
We never leave or reach on time....once I waited 3 hours inside the flight just standing...similar things happened many times....time duration differs but not the habit...we have the worse airports......
yes i always await for ur presence 😆Originally posted by: VS7ACKYMWA63F22S
Your points have very strong power...keep visiting you every weekend.....🤣
yes thanks for the love <3Originally posted by: ZYJG3IIPSSVXYKYN
Yeah...making sure...you eat healthily........if we try to avoid still we ... vegan folks have to meet & greet salad....
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5