lol yes in my room..soon heading to bed before isa comes with the red water shampoo from halloween & i have to clean😆 lol jk isa, my neighbor,❤️
It's sizzling .....

Now it's ready for you.........

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol yes in my room..soon heading to bed before isa comes with the red water shampoo from halloween & i have to clean😆 lol jk isa, my neighbor,❤️
It's sizzling .....

Now it's ready for you.........

haha lolOriginally posted by: MJCCY7QYRDZFKTGS
Yes...yes...yes...that's what I meant.......your food influenced my thought.......now I figured..........🤣🤣🤣
Can be a Typo
Here is your drink........
![]()
Yes...it was a typo......🤣I was cracking up when I saw my post after seeing your reply...corrected it...in real....son was convicted.......if I can recall correctly.....the author intentionally didn't want to clarify that way....as he thinks he can't appropriately express the victim's feeling.....that's what I got from the book.....
Thanks.......No worry...she also needs some companions to clear that amount.......🤣
haha trueOriginally posted by: QCHBZ3G3PQAZMTG2
Thanks.......No worry...she also needs some companions to clear that amount.......🤣
hmmm so jacob was sentenced to jail? But we do not know whether he did it?Originally posted by: HHQFQIHBDKQHUDWK
Yes...it was a typo......🤣I was cracking up when I saw my post after seeing your reply...corrected it...in real....son was convicted.......if I can recall correctly.....the author intentionally didn't want to clarify that way....as he thinks he can't appropriately express the victim's feeling.....that's what I got from the book.....
haha thanks
what is this steam
Kahan hum kahan tum
Looking for Isa and Meena nighttime owls
Sorry...dear...got stuck with work....as soon as appear here something coming up immediately......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5