Last epi was good paro 😊 but thoda draggy ta.!
Did you see Rudhita Dhunachi BTS pics in village??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Last epi was good paro 😊 but thoda draggy ta.!
Did you see Rudhita Dhunachi BTS pics in village??
🤗
It is so funny and bizarre, doesn't make any sense😆i am in a hangover right now
Brief it 😆 Did he spoke to you in dream??
Hangover of last night dream? 😆
yes!! And I can't believe that they will be showing that!!!!!Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Last epi was good paro 😊 but thoda draggy ta.!
Did you see Rudhita Dhunachi BTS pics in village??
I was waiting for this dhunachi dance from the start
Originally posted by: blackhole
yes!! And I can't believe that they will be showing that!!!!!
I was waiting for this dhunachi dance from the start
Seriously! I couldn't believe it ☺️
Yesterday woke up seeing this BTS ❤️ it made my day 😳
Now can't wait for their reunion and this dance
haina!! Me too!!!Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Seriously! I couldn't believe it ☺️
Yesterday woke up seeing this BTS ❤️ it made my day 😳
Now can't wait for their reunion and this dance
Itne din baad it's the only happy thing happening
I wish they drag the happy Episodes for weeks 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Brief it 😆 Did he spoke to you in dream??
Hangover of last night dream? 😆
I forgot most part of it. I just know he was there all along
@bold yep
Hmmm Hmmm ☺️
Then dream must be hella interesting 😜
In shandar shanivar, the BB team part was good and Sauda ki ghor beizzati huyi🤣
Ani was in his typical *Women empowerment* mode❤️ , Bihari has his own Biharin🤣 and Rasiya's dance on Nachdi Fira as well as Dola re was veryyyyy beautiful🤪