❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
❤️🤗
LOL here's another funny story...a follow up from last week 😆
If you didn't see it I'll mention it again. I have a friend and he's from a place which is very very warm compared to where we are right now so he's having a difficult time adjusting to the weather here. I literally was dressed in shorts and he had a sweater on 😆
But lately it really has been cold but not that much but poor guy is just freezing. He was sitting with me in the car so I turned on the heat for him bc I didn't want him to freeze to death. Couple minutes later I realized he was shivering so I was like why is my car not heating and I realized that I accidentally turned the AC on 🤣 and too on blast 😆 he didn't even say anything and just sat there in the cold because he thought maybe I liked it colder. So that was me attempting to be a good person and failing 😆
hmm...glad to hear..he didn't go for a lawyer hunt after coming out of your car.......you really need a sticky now danger to be aware.......🤣
lol YT is our savior ...🤪
YT is my biggest distractor 😆 I watch random funny videos when I don't want to study
Originally posted by: NA3R7YDA42LJQBFP
Glad to hear that you stopped on that only...didn't bring the whole minion team with you......I also like minions.......
I prefer the minions over my neurotic classmates 🤔
YT is my biggest distractor 😆 I watch random funny videos when I don't want to study
Question is -what is not your distractor?
Alina this AC story is😆
but it can happen
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
for me orange juice/cold coffee/hot coffee/limbu sharbat/Lassi🤣
Masala chai for me! Ek dum kadak wali
How do you know...you didn't meet them in person yet?
WTH is that?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5