lol we trolled so hard that day 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol we trolled so hard that day 🤣
@Meena and @Isa...I'm better guys 🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am good...just woke up😆
That's good...last time we talked, you weren't feeling so well
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
@Meena and @Isa...I'm better guys 🤗
Thanks...buddy...good to hear......🤗
Elder Sister🤣
didi where is her devar deewana?Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Alina Didi🤣
LOL I thought you meant I was under 21 😆 LOL but I actually don't drink...except for whiteclaw 🤣 but I mean even those can have you out like bulb when you're tiny like me 😆
Yeah...now I am better😊
good to hear ...Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
@Meena and @Isa...I'm better guys 🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5