Originally posted by: love_never_dies
yes, she's all dolled up. WC mode 😎
i dont think she will come
Is she confirmed?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: love_never_dies
yes, she's all dolled up. WC mode 😎
i dont think she will come
Is she confirmed?
Now BB wakes up? She's been talking in English non-stop - all her and Abhinav's convos are like 90% in English. She was yapping away in English to BB himself in the CR! LOL - sabse bada wala dholki toh BB hain 😆
bb made it a point to show us k usko kitna tokna parh raha hai broken rules k liye warna ab tak to kisi episode mein bb ne na english pe toka na kisi or rule tootne pe. bb ne plan banaya hua tha pehle hi k nish ki captaincy le leni hai 😆 it may be unfair in a way but i'm glad his captaincy got taken away because of how he was treating rahul and letting rubi run the show and the whole nomination discussion thing
Kavita Kowshik, she did a famous Comedy cop show with Kiku Sharda few years back. F.I.R show I guessOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Who is kavita?
Watching episode now -
Nikki started her drama. 😆 To get attention and make all housemates dance on her tunes 🤣
Nikki is perfect biggboss material contestant. 😆
kavita kaushik......she played chandramukhi chautala in F.I.ROriginally posted by: VintageWine
Who is kavita?
Yes, confirmed. Saw Salil's tweets.
Originally posted by: love_never_dies
You should, I'm already feeling down after seeing those parts and precap. Man.. I miss being fit and dancing,. The songs they played and they gonna sing tomorrow are bringing memories back 😭
I'm normally there all 9 days, start to finish without fail. So it's tough this year to be missing out completely - but what to do, 2020 sucks :-(
I used to watch F.I.R jst to listen her haryanwi accent 😆 She was so good in that..kavita kaushik......she played chandramukhi chautala in F.I.R
https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1319699624458813441?s=20
Does anyone know this guy? I’ve only heard that he’s Pavitra’s ex 😂😂
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Who is kavita?
Kavita Kaushik a veteran or versatile young TV actress, who is famous for her police comedy show FIR on Sony Sab TV. I used to watch FIR when I was a kid😆
Later she took part in Colors Jhalak Dikhala Jaa. Uske baad se she married and all, and doesn't appear much in TV. Heard she lost her father so she wasn't alright.
But a very bold personality.... Jo bhi hai muh pe hai type. As a actor she is really nice.