Originally posted by: diya_snow
I just read article where they mentioned Tarabai will be impressed with Bondita to see her trust and love for Aniruddh and ask her to leave with aniruddh ...she will have change of heart ..
trust and love Haaayeee ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: diya_snow
I just read article where they mentioned Tarabai will be impressed with Bondita to see her trust and love for Aniruddh and ask her to leave with aniruddh ...she will have change of heart ..
trust and love Haaayeee ☺️
I dont know but I dont think it can happenOriginally posted by: diya_snow
I just read article where they mentioned Tarabai will be impressed with Bondita to see her trust and love for Aniruddh and ask her to leave with aniruddh ...she will have change of heart ..
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Omg 🤣 bidu rasiya ke saath bhaag gaya 🤪🤣🤣
Teri phooti kismat 💔🤣
Samajgayi na 😆
Abhi abhi login kiya and found this 🤣
Lalz 🤣🤣
Aaj mai BiRa vm banaungi Lalz 🤣
I said truth 😆
Thats what i m here.. on this forum.. this account.. conceal the identity 😆
Mein itni achi bachhi hun dandaa nehi khana mujhe🤣🤣
Originally posted by: diya_snow
I just read article where they mentioned Tarabai will be impressed with Bondita to see her trust and love for Aniruddh and ask her to leave with aniruddh ...she will have change of heart ..
😳😳
Shaytan ka dil jaag gaya kya!! Well I'll be happy if it's..
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Abhi abhi login kiya and found this 🤣
Lalz 🤣🤣
Aaj mai BiRa vm banaungi Lalz 🤣
Prit 🤣🤣
Woh mujhse panga le rahi thi 🤪 wrote some crap and told me to crack it..! And I did to irritate her 🤣
Hogayi mera kaam pura 🤪
Banao na jaldi, thoda minoy scenes bhi add karo 🤪 maza ayega 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Prit 🤣🤣
Woh mujhse panga le rahi thi 🤪 wrote some crap and told me to crack it..! And I did to irritate her 🤣
Hogayi mera kaam pura 🤪
Banao na jaldi, thoda minoy scenes bhi add karo 🤪 maza ayega 🤣
🤣🤣
Zaroor zaroor I have a dhansu song in my mind 🤪🤣
Pichli baar Mahi ne chod diya this time she'll kill me for sure 🤣🤣
Mai bana ke link msg karungi 😆
Check karo🤣