Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hum kaise bhool sakte hein 🤪🤣
Koi nahi bhool sakta🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hum kaise bhool sakte hein 🤪🤣
Koi nahi bhool sakta🤣
Originally posted by: YB4V54V6NEOOPHET
They don't care about bloopers anymore 🤣 It's fiction now, itna fiction ki they don't even follow rules of science/maths/history - Bondita turned 8-11 in less than 10 days? 🤪 Ani ki age ka toh thikaana hi nahi hai he is immortal it seems 😎
Sahi keh rahi ho😆
idkkkk🤡Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Aww patni is complaining I guess
Kapti ho tum!Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sujz 😆 kyun bataya 😆
Originally posted by: T3IBASWUTIF2LPIB
You have done a very bad thing, giving me that "virtual treat" on my FF. Kaam pe kaise dhyaan du abhi ☺️ I'm gonna go and rewatch that scene now 😡 to get more feels 😡
Lol 🤣 then I did a good thing 🤪
Go and edit your note first..that upcoming update to be last update 😵 delete those words first!
And I'm eagerly waiting for your next update 🤪

Credit - @Lalz ☺️
PS: Why suffer alone 😎
Originally posted by: bubblesort
I know 😆 tabhi diya😆
Aww ❤️🤗
Hug to nahi milegi but dibbe me dono band. Dono ko kanafusi jarur milne wali h. Vo hug se kam nahi h. Dabbe me hi sort out karna. Plz babies. Bhabi dabbe me easy rahega bhaiya ko peetna 😋 baal shal kheechna bhi 😋 plz dabbe me hi jhagadna 🙏
#JhagdaInDabba #DabbeMeJhagda
🤣🤣