i'll keep un mind for the next year's UN👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
i'll keep un mind for the next year's UN👍🏼
Shibuuu has lost it and Nita why are you encouraging her?? 😡
Not as much as I did ❤️❤️na place khali khali lagta hai without her nonsense 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Shibuuu has lost it and Nita why are you encouraging her?? 😡
She changed it already , what am I doing now, I am innocent

You’re giving her ideas for next year 😡🤣

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Not as much as I did ❤️❤️na place khali khali lagta hai without her nonsense 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You’re giving her ideas for next year 😡🤣
that is called brilliance🤣 aapko nahi samjhega🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Shibuuu has lost it and Nita why are you encouraging her?? 😡
Becuase Nita is a sweetheart🤣