Highly possible😆Originally posted by: 33Y2NTGWG4Q3RAS5
26 January ko Republic day special in BB 🤪 Ani teaching Bon about the constitution of India.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Highly possible😆Originally posted by: 33Y2NTGWG4Q3RAS5
26 January ko Republic day special in BB 🤪 Ani teaching Bon about the constitution of India.🤣
Haina Lalz😂 After dwelling in EDT for long hours my imagination skills grew a lot🤣🤣
Hummera azar padchuka hai aapse 🤣 but yours is quilte cool 😳
🤣🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Even I thought the same Shaheen 🤣
Just wait , after seeing that mahi will come up again with her nonsense rule to AK🤣
I badly want that type of scenes....Highly possible😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Time travel karke woh log celebrate karke phir peeche jaayenge ye log 🤪
Barrister Babu zyada padhai karke Laute hain London se. Time travel karna bhi seekh liye hain😉
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
Sonia I re-read your comment.. This line girl..👏👏I myself observed this in my friend-circle.. a girl is so in love with a guy that She's accepting each nd every thing just to be with him.. I failed to understand her her that self respect is more important.. okay I'm going off topic now..😆 but this punch line is..👍🏼
Sahi kaha pyar ke definition alag hain sab ke liye..
Someone believes in loving selflessly whereas someone believes in achieving that love by hook or crook..
I couldn't agree more... I know someone who is deep into his emotions as well. And he is unable to get over it even after so much went wrong between them... He pins for her even after she has moved on in life and lets it hurt him emotionally... It is so toxic for him but he doesn't seem to help himself.
100%Originally posted by: XUOCDY6ECSZGTD3M
🤣 They need history classes or Maths classes 🤣
Originally posted by: EK2SSRPLUWTKZQGU
26 January ko Republic day special in BB 🤪 Ani teaching Bon about the constitution of India.🤣
Apni biwi ke liye kuch bhi kr skta hai. Ye time travel kya cheez hai🤣
tumhre swagat ke time hum kuch rules btaye the usme sab mentioned tha...bhul gyi??Mai thodi confused hu... Bhidu kon hai..?
tumhre swagat ke time hum kuch rules btaye the usme sab mentioned tha...bhul gyi??
The #BiMa rules🤣