🤣🤣lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣lol
no he was confused because suddenly kaka said may be you are right, i also think ani is all right. bidu is like daa ko kya huya 😆
hehehehehhe🤣Exactly like your Bidu na🤣
Why I'm feeling he will also try to hide inside the box and they shout on seeing each other🤣 And then Bon taking some big sized vessels from there and start attacking him🤣🤣
Ultimate fun hoga 🤣🤣
I imagined this now 🤣🤣🤣
Rekha tum bhi na 🤣
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
Ye kuch wo log hain jo bas hasil karne mein biswas rakhte hain..
Right, pyaar is a complicated thing.. not just black/white.. it's grey.. But you know ITV na.. They always potrayed love as a sterotypical way..
Actually we can't blame mini totally.. she's just 20 yrs old.. when younger ones did any mistake, it's duty of elders to rectify them.. But here dida & bhowmik babu..👎🏼🤢 They're more zimmedar for mini's upcoming barbadi than mini herself.. & somewhere binoy too is zimmedar..
But why you said apni?😳 ab bata bhi do, suspense mat karo pilij..😛 I'm thora tubelight..
I read ur comments. Alwz. Comments najar k samne se nikalna or kisi comment pe najar atakna. Vo ap k commenta. Aao mention me❤️
Originally posted by: TY4XFQDZUWUMR5EB
Aisa hi kuchh samajh lo.🤣 Time travel karke RC parivaar ko le gye furure me. Fir vapas aaye 🤣
Lol. Ani babu ko barrister nahi vigyanik hona chahiye tha... Aaj medical science kaha se kaha pohoch jata ab tak...
Thank you mahi didi
Haina....Originally posted by: WF6ZFOCXOO4P3N7A
i was thinking the same. 🤣
lagtahe uski abhu tak swagaat nehi ki 🤣
Bidu kon hai??? Yeh sawal dekh ke I can't stop my laughter🤣
Mini behaviour 🤢🤣
wahinaaaa❤️Originally posted by: Shrabana99
Now I got why he said in starting of separation track that I thought to build a different world for you.. Truly he made a dream world for her where she's the queen..