Lalzu🤗 kaisi ho behena🤗
Zyada baat nahi ho pati tumss aajkal🥺
Voot and colors are dhokebaaz😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lalzu🤗 kaisi ho behena🤗
Zyada baat nahi ho pati tumss aajkal🥺
Voot and colors are dhokebaaz😭

Hi shre🤗
The cute Pati Babu and the most beautiful edit Gurvi♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍😍😍Originally posted by: spacebutterfly
He has cried so much for his wife😭
Dedo isse wapas iski khushiyaan❤️
I'm not sure re humko sui hi sunayi de raha thaa...ek baar check krke btaaooo!!!Originally posted by: bubblesort
Mahi I thought I heard "Rui bankar kapti hu "Instead of sui🤔 I don't know whether I am correct or not but if there is Rui then the next line makes sense -she shivers due to shole i.e. fire balls because fire can burn cotton
Mahi this is wonderful💙💙💙
Me too getting so much interested in this 😍😍😍
+1
Channel highly influence in a show's storyline. Channels OWN shows, so they can decide what to be shown and can command on what needs to be shown.
And colors is a very interfering channel.
I have seen it!
Numaish actually means an exhibition 🤪🤣
Ani won't let happen numaish but he'll khud act like buyer na and bon won't even like that.. she's high self esteem 🤣
Oh exhibition😲 I had thought something like showing your things off
Thanks🤗
I would love if she would start a drama that she doesn't agree with Numaish and he in disguise Thinking arre drama aur tark karne ke liye poori Zindagi padi hai abhi shuru hona tha isko, mai hi kharid raha isko koi batao🤪
❤️🤗yepOriginally posted by: caller123
It's really touching. It's really emotional😭