Her zidd with Ragini is still ongoing 80+ episodes.... her zidd for a tatoooo - I can't imagine😲🤣
Her obsession with Ragz is on another level🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Her zidd with Ragini is still ongoing 80+ episodes.... her zidd for a tatoooo - I can't imagine😲🤣
Her obsession with Ragz is on another level🤣
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
🤣didnt Vansh burn his skin to get rid of Rags name😉
I think we will get more fbs of him with ragz.
Yeah Small FB shows how possessive he was. Don’t know what will be served for us, let’s see
Originally posted by: dipali13
Did you guys notice iss baar jab Vansh ne trust karta hu kaha baad mai jab title song baja to MaleMale-female dono ki avaz thi 😳
Bingo. Look what I found
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnY7vHhbqp/?igshid=nozf3fu5pflb
*rushes to check the above mentioned scenes*😆 incase Rani got distracted 🤣
When it comes to Vansh , Rani is never wrong🤣
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
No no no cause I watch all of Vansh scenes in careful details
there is no tattoo on his arms during the hiccup scene and the sari wrapping scene
creative better not play by showing that ugly tattoo 😡
Cvz forgot their own writing 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFzu29ChiEV/?igshid=jjmwsdwftd5k
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFKabCJJxemfSaFeXO2JvdICzNZosmQENgmPP40/?igshid=12mwbwvrchro3
I'm really looking fwd to his bg story with Rags. If she isn't turned into another wannabe villain😵 it's going to unleash the obsessive streak in him. Rrahul will rock the role👍🏼 - similar you his mother's track.
I read that she will make an entry when Ridz decided to spend quality time with her hubby😆
*rushes to check the above mentioned scenes*😆 incase Rani got distracted 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
I read that she will make an entry when Ridz decided to spend quality time with her hubby😆
That's why it's going to be all the more interesting....I am sooo looking fwd to this track .... I won't complain about my🐌💆😂