Is there chances of ruby abhi pavi triangle 😆? Pavi seems to be very interested in abhi... and ruby is possessive it seems...😳
Sounds interesting🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is there chances of ruby abhi pavi triangle 😆? Pavi seems to be very interested in abhi... and ruby is possessive it seems...😳
Sounds interesting🤣
Next wkw will be lil fearful...I will skip....😳
I generally skip all WKW
Is there chances of ruby abhi pavi triangle 😆? Pavi seems to be very interested in abhi... and ruby is possessive it seems...😳
🤣
I hope BB shows a lot of Rubina this week otherwise TRPs will fall severely now that seniors are also gone
Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift
I hope BB shows a lot of Rubina this week otherwise TRPs will fall severely now that seniors are also gone
Mostly captaincy task etc....will be this week highlight
Sounds interesting🤣
Ekta kapoor style
TBH.
Both R R8 in their Own Way.
Salman As Host - He use to Crack This kind Of Jokes For Entertainment Purpose. His intention was not to disrespect Abhinav nor Rubina.
Rubina As Wife - She is so protective towards her Hubby,She Can't Tolerate if some1 disrespects her Hubby in front of such a peepz.
That's It.
& Guyz Chill Karo..ku6 ni hoga 😆
I disagree.
Maybe Salman was joking this time but he has passed offensive comments many times and if any international people will watch his hosting, noone will choose him as a good host. Seriously half the things he has said are really awful like passing comments on peoples weight and treating some contestants like scum. He is a host but he is never fair or neutral.
Compared to the hosts I've seen in UK, he is very poor.
Will miss this bond, Thank you Hina for supporting rubina so much

How was my 1st Edit ?🙄😳