Originally posted by: CIUUMQD7TR75QWKE
may be jab kaka batane jayengge he will see her sachaai😳
am i being too positive🤣?
Too positive behen 🤣🤣
Are maker's are that good? I doubt 🤔
But I too badly hope something like that should happen.!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CIUUMQD7TR75QWKE
may be jab kaka batane jayengge he will see her sachaai😳
am i being too positive🤣?
Too positive behen 🤣🤣
Are maker's are that good? I doubt 🤔
But I too badly hope something like that should happen.!
Ab to meri curiosity badh gayi 🤣I have so much time 🤣
🤣🤣yessss
❤️🤣
Mera baby ro raha thaa and he didn't believe that bewada zamindar🤣❤️
He is cute.
🤣🤣
Good prit ❤️
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Yeah he doesn't hate his Chuhiya Bahu but still his plotting made Bon suffer 😈
Btw I know love is blind 🤪🤣
I love you to mai tere Bidu ko v jhel lungi tere khatir 🤣
🤣
Lol🤣
I will say risk le le le le 🤣
Bidu is vulnerable now kahi Mini na de use apna kandha rone ke liye 🤪
Let Bidu slap Mini what say??🤣
Neki aur puch puch🤣🤣
Aisa dhunuchi phli br dekh rh h but bacchi h bondita....chlegaa