Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling
My God..😲 Those earrings... 😲
Hehhehee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling
My God..😲 Those earrings... 😲
Hehhehee
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
For sure!! She doesn’t know anything other than misunderstandings and thinking only she’s right
She will regret on this
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
She wants to kill veer and know about all the unnecessary things than to know the real things and find out about things
She need to realize soon kahin deir na hojaye
She will regret on this
She better be regretting this
She need to realize soon kahin deir na hojaye
I’m sure it will be late since it’s EK show but please make her realize it soon
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m sure it will be late since it’s EK show but please make her realize it soon
We can just hope
We can just hope
Yea because EK keeps changing things
Pehle sweetheart ab meeeeeera🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmCsetAn4o/?igshid=27peaz2e3he5
Yes I saw it😆
I loved the way he commented meeeeeera❤️🤣
Pehle SC ke post pe "Sweetheart" comment and "meeraaaa" 😆