Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
also, there will be diwali 3hr ep
I hope there is KrishDha (duet&solo only) dance performance & lots of Pranbir❤️
is that true ?
then hope we will get romantic performance by PranBir
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
also, there will be diwali 3hr ep
I hope there is KrishDha (duet&solo only) dance performance & lots of Pranbir❤️
is that true ?
then hope we will get romantic performance by PranBir
This is the reason they will continue to torture Pranbir. Because these genuinely good people can easily forgive others.Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
the second part will never happen
Ranbir's chief is devta for him.
And Vikram will be like "Prachi, apne Vikram uncle ko maaf nehi karogi?" Like he did in 10L robbery track.
If I were Prachi I would say "stop making drama you're not Shakespeare"
🤢👎🏼
🤣Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I am just shocked by the "taras aa gaya hai to shaadi karlo" logic.
Kya? SNS2 chal raha hai yaha?
bhalo manush er kodor nei re bon💔Originally posted by: livelytanu
This is the reason they will continue to torture Pranbir. Because these genuinely good people can easily forgive others.
No wonder he will cry after all this just like Prachi will cry.Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
yes
I am happy Ranbir finally left at the end.
He needs fresh air. Seriously.
Shona you can get copyright strike on Twitter by posting zee's vids.
Take that from a zakhmi vidder here!
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3